Led by e4e partner Dale Furtwengler, the "Contrarian Panel" explored this question: "What do contentment and desire have in common?" The panel and audience had a lively discussion, captured in this video...
Marketing communications expert Caren Libby leads a panel discussion on professional networking. Caren, Brian Lunt, Bill Prenatt, Karen Hoffman and Mark Brimer discuss their approaches to networking and how they leverage their connections to advance not only their own businesses, but also to help others in their networks.
You must be an e4e Academy member to access the rest of this content, including a 20-minute video of this presentation.
Learn more or log in.
Business strategy does not happen accidentally. Sustaining your business means responding to the growing needs of your business and your clients.
Caren Libby is an expert on marketing, branding and business strategy. In this presentation, she focuses on success and what really matters. That’s tough when it seems like your business is in pieces. Sometimes you are provided opportunities to slow down and consider anew what is most important. Caren had just such an opportunity, hidden in several breakdowns that ultimately afforded her new breakthroughs. Because of this, she is uniquely qualified to provide guidance on:
In her presentation, Caren clarifies:
- What is Your Focus?
- What is your vision of success?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What is your vision for your future business results?
- Strategy: How will you actuate your vision?
- What is your passion and purpose?
- What is Your Identity?
- Who are you?
- What is your business all about?
- What makes you different?
- What is your brand story?
- What is your personal and professional story?
- Why does your business matter?
- What are Your Systems? Create systems for how you work best. Relevant systems include defining the goals, procedures and strategies for your:
- Social media
- Content generation
- Email marketing campaigns, including newsletters
- Collaterals that reflect your unique identity and message
- Analytics so you have statistics that give you a snapshot of your impact
- Sustainable marketing
- What is Your Strategy to Sustain? Consider the following strategies to sustain positive growth:
- Create new content ideas for your website and email marketing campaigns
- Choose topics relevant to your clients and what they are most comfortable talking about
- Ask questions such as “Did you know that…?”
- Avoid the mistake of designing your website and marketing messages without considering your clients and the customer journey
- Track analytics, set targets, review your metrics and evaluate what’s working and what’s not
Business strategy does not happen accidentally. Sustaining your business means you must be determined to stay the course and respond to the growing needs of your business and your clients. Caren Libby provides a process for creating systems you need to grow your business. For greater detail on all Caren’s systems and services, go to CarenLibby.com
You must be an e4e Academy member to access the rest of this content.
Learn more or log in.
As a business owner, build a strong online presence so you can sell your products and be recognized as an expert in your industry
Marketing Communications Specialist and web designer Caren Libby understands the needs of business owners and supports them each step of the way as they build a website that attracts their ideal customers. In this video, Caren introduces the importance of:
- Building effective strategies to respond effectively to needs and wants of your target market
- Becoming a trusted advisor in the lives of customers through consistent support and information
- Making the complex simple for your clients and hand-holding them through the process
- Determining your identity and the many different, yet consistent faces of it you create and promote
- Clarifying all connections with your audience and communicating why they matter
- Defining and implementing email marketing processes to create ongoing sales touches
- Identifying and positioning a consistent look, feel and message in not only your website but all your collaterals
- Measuring and tracking your client responses so you can continually improve relationships you are nurturing and cultivating
As founder of Image Media LLC, Caren Libby has been creating a powerful online presence for corporate, non-profit and small businesses since 2008. She provides photography, web design and marketing services that align her clients' business goals with a professional and dynamic web presence - from strategy to launch and beyond. You can contact Caren at email@example.com.