In this presentation, "Growing Through Alignment", e4e partner Karen Fox shares her 5-step program for helping you identify and hire people who share your values, your interests, and your desire for success.
In this presentation called, "Understanding Personalities: The Key to Effective Networking", e4e partner Karen Fox will introduce you to the many personalities of networking and how to produce positive results.
In this presentation called, "Happy Detours," e4e partner Karen Fox tells her life journey and focuses on times in her life when she had to make life changing decisions. She explains that even unexpected life events and stressful situations can lead to positive outcomes.
In this presentation called "Team Work Makes the Dream Work," e4e partner Karen Fox stresses the importance of recognizing the unique talents of team members within an organization. She also warns against forcing people into rolls that don't match those talents.
In this presentation called "Don’t Divorce Your Past - Embrace It," e4e partner Karen Fox describes her experience with overcoming a professional tragedy and how she learned to move forward. She explains how these types of life events can impact our identity and the importance of re-creating positive self perceptions.
In this presentation called "Navigating the Changing Landscape of Social Media," Karen Fox discusses the value of social media for businesses in connecting with clients and customers. She explains the importance of developing a media strategy, the changing trends in social media and the advantages of different social platforms.
Marketing communications expert Caren Libby leads a panel discussion on professional networking. Caren, Brian Lunt, Bill Prenatt, Karen Hoffman and Mark Brimer discuss their approaches to networking and how they leverage their connections to advance not only their own businesses, but also to help others in their networks.
We are inundated with social media. If you want to get noticed,
you must impress your market with targeted, meaningful messages.
Social media expert Karen Fox shares a compelling opening story by helping the audience members see the importance of recognizing your target market and their unique characteristics and how you can reach them effectively. She offers the following important tips:
- Take time to know your buyers – their age, challenges, code language, and needs, where they are located, etc.
- Keep your content current and fresh
- Ensure your prospects can subscribe to your site and services
- Use short videos to reach your market
- Don’t assume everyone is your target market; rather speak to the 20% is good
- Images matter to your marketing efforts and are are the primary influence for your products or services
- Follow-up with sound and proven processes
- Listen and pay attention to who is responding and writing so you are engaging with them
- Do not allow your postings to become a source of conflict or debate
- Make sure you are focused on the customer needs not your own
- Track and test what works through review of your analytics and let them inform your next decisions
- Create repeatable, sustainable processes
- Get the support you need
- Get your branding out on a regular basis so that when I need your services, I remember you as top-of-mind
Social media is no longer an option for businesses because it plays a major role in shaping the business reputation and perceptions about credibility. If you don’t think you have time to implement a social media strategy, outsource this very important business strategy to Karen Fox at Karen@karentheconnector.com or check out her website www.karentheconnector.com
In this presentation focused on growing one’s business, Cynthia Correll facilitates questions put to a select panel, drawing upon the expertise of a social media leader, a digital marketing leader and a networking leader.
Most of us think we are good communicators just because we do so much of it. Often we are failing miserably at it and need to understand important decisions and actions are needed to succeed.
Social media is no longer an option for your business. It plays a major role in shaping your reputation and perceptions about your credibility. Luckily our e4e experts Karen Fox and Will Hanke bring you four powerful apps to ensure you grow a strong social media presence.
Social media expert Karen Fox provides information about how to maximize your marketing strength through strategic use of social media. The reminds viewers that 92% of people trust their friends, family and consumer reviews more than the 13% who are influenced by generic advertising. Karen helps business owners remember that social media is priceless but not free because it takes time and energy to engage in it effectively. Business owners must understand why they should devote resources and have a specific strategy for how social media fits into an overall marketing strategy.
Some of the valuable information in her presentation includes:
- Netting a return on influence by creating strong relationships with people who come to know, like and trust you
- Crucial statistics on a variety of social media outlets
- Determining logistics such as best times and days to post and how many posts are ideal
- Leveraging lesser-known social media platforms
- How to use social media schedulers to support regular exposure
- Statistics on a range of generational habits on social media
- How and why to use hashtags
- How to create a meaningful initial introduction leveraging profiles and cover photos
- The difference between recommendations and endorsements and how to use them
- The type of content you use and how to engage in relationships rather than just “drive by” social media tactics
Social media is no longer an option for your business. It plays a major role in shaping your business reputation and perceptions about your credibility. If you don’t think you have time to implement a social media strategy, outsource this very important business strategy to Karen Fox at Karen@karentheconnector.com or check out her website www.karentheconnector.com