In this presentation called, "5 Minutes to Wellness - Top 5 Bloodwork Markers", e4e partner Dr Dan Fazio tells us what really matters when getting bloodwork done.
In this episode of "Dr. Dan's 5 minutes to Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio gives the audience Tips to Prevent Injuries this Spring
In this presentation called, "Cultivating a Wellness Mindset", e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio tells us what the Paradigm Shift looks like from the sickness care model to a Wellness Mindset.
In this episode of "Dr. Dan's 5 minutes to Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio gives the audience 5 things that can be done to reduce stress, especially around the holiday season.
In this presentation called, "Barking Up the Wrong Success Tree," e4e partner Cynthia Correll talks about slowing down and taking care of yourself. She speaks about her experience getting healthy and how putting her health first benefits her business.
In this episode of "Dr. Dan's 5 minutes to Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio gives the audience 4 quick bullet points for eating better at Thanksgiving and feeling good after the meal.
In this episode of "Dr. Dan's 5 minutes to Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio educates the audience about Slow Movement Therapy and how it can help us keep up some of the activity as we move into the indoor months when we spend more time indoors and less time outside moving around. It is a big focus in fall prevention for the elderly.
In this presentation called, "Vital & Vibrant at Any Age," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio gives a "Greatest Hits" talk featuring some of his favorite topics. The presentation melds them together to give a picture of Vibrance and Vitality.
In this episode of "Dr. Dan's 5 minutes to Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio educates the audience about resistance training. He discusses the health benefits for middle aged and older generations, including bone density and stability. Dr. Dan also offers some helpful tips on how you can get started.
In this presentation called, "Happily Handling a Health Scare," e4e partner Mary Kutheis tells her story of when she suffered a heart attack. She explains how she handled the situation, what she would do differently and offers advice on handling a health emergency before, during and after the event.
In this episode of "Dr. Dan's 5 Minutes to Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio educates the audience about the Circadian Rhythm. He explains how it effects our energy throughout the day and gives tips an how you can keep your energy at a healthy and productive level.
In this episode of "Dr. Dan's 5 Minutes to Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio educates the audience about diseases that come from ticks and how to prevent them. His suggestions include the kinds of clothing to wear for outdoor activities, anti-tick chemicals and oils, and how to clean your clothes after hiking or camping.
In this episode of "Dr. Dan's 5 minutes to Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio educates the audience about hydration. Dr. Dan explains how water and electrolytes interact in the body and offers suggestions on what foods to eat that help the body stay hydrated.
In this presentation called "How Setting One Goal Rocked My World," e4e partner John Eyres describes how setting a single goal for his exercise routine changed his life. He discusses the importance of consistency and perseverance, and explains the value of pushing yourself to do something uncomfortable.
In this episode of "Dr. Dan’s 1 minute to Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio offers a healthy alternative to antihistamine based allergy medicines that avoids the feeling of drowsiness commonly associated with those medicines.
In this episode of "Dr. Dan’s 1 minute to Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio offers insight into how our minds process fear and gives some advice on avoiding physical injuries when we become more active this Spring.
In this episode of "Dr. Dan’s 1 minute to Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio offers his expert advice on a healthier (caffeinated) alternative option to coffee.
In this presentation called "How the Patient Experience Is Changing," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio explains how health care in the United States is moving from a provider-centric philosophy to one more focused on the patient. He also discusses the strengths and weaknesses of American medicine, how to improve the patient experience and offers advice on how to live a healthy life.
In this presentation called "5 Points of Wellness," e4e partner Dr. Dan Fazio explains some of the core principles of leading a healthy and fulfilling life. He distills the concepts into five key points and weighs the importance each.
Seek not only quantity of life, but quality of life too.
Dr. Dan Fazio is a wellness chiropractor and expert in helping people holistically improve their quality of life. He puts fun back into functional and longevity medicine, exploring the following points:
- Wellness can be easy with simple goals and follow-through
- Maintaining a quality mindset is key in achieving a high quality of life
- Aging does not have to mean disease-ridden
- Begin today with small steps
- Use mindfulness practices that are distraction-free, meditative, intentional, and which we focus and develop reverence for what we eat, how we move and what we see and feel
- Reduce the vast number of premature deaths through simple diet, exercise and meditative practices
- Celebrate successes and make time to play and have fun
- Remove interfering factors like sugar and stress from your body
- Prioritize your health by improving diet, exercise, and sleep hygiene a little at a time
- Use professionals and accountability partners to engage in and continue the process of intentional wellness
- Use healthy oils and fats, including the use of coconut oil along with adequate hydration to squelch cravings for sugar and increase metabolic function.
Dr. Fazio is a warm-hearted, funny and intelligent health professional, passionate about helping people in connected, supportive and collaborative ways.
Your subconscious mind computes 40 bits vs. 20 bits per second processed by your conscious mind. Create auto-pilot habits to dramatically improve your life.
Holistic chiropractic physician, Dr. Dan Fazio opens this team talk discussing the power of the subconscious mind referencing the work of Dr. Bruce Lipton. He explains that the rate of the subconscious mind is 500,000 times more capable of processing information than the conscious mind. This is why we need to form habits that will drive our behavior automatically.
Marketing and PR expert and Ironman athlete Scott Kolbe shares his before and after pictures and health profile, focusing on his holistic approach to becoming a happier and healthier person. Scott shares how strong he is growing and how many improvements he is experiencing because he has created new habits that shape significant positive changes.
Dr. Fazio continues the presentation by giving all participants the following important key habits for making lasting life-style changes. They include:
- Set a baseline and starting point
- Set priorities – Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Identify harmful patterns (Read the book Power of Habit) so you recognize cues and rewards but change the harmful habit for getting to the reward
- Condition your mind and body for success
- Reinforce your good decisions through neuroplasticity in which you connect the brain and the heart.
Both Scott and Dan end this presentation encouraging viewers to set up new habits, practice them consistently no matter what, and soon they become second-nature.
Dr. Dan Fazio is a wellness expert specializing in the proactive creation of health and prevention of disease. To get direct support from Dr. Fazio, email him at email@example.com or call him at 636-227-4442.
If you would like to know more about experiential branding, leveraging public relations, and creating a stage for your business that your customers will not forget, call KolbeCo and ask for Scott at 636.379.3895.
E4e experts are known for helping each other so no one is flying alone. Steve Smart, marketing strategist needed a plan and someone to support him through the process of eating healthy and losing weight. In this presentation, the following seven principles were employed to help Steve meet his health goals. Along with Steve, wellness expert Dr. Dan Fazio used the same to grow his business exponentially. For these and any other problems you may be facing consider each:
- Be willing to think differently and take a new approach
- Establish relationships with reliable sources of information, caring experts who help you get through the tough spots
- Apply a sustainable pattern
- Measure what you can
- Celebrate your successes
- Stay accountable
- Raise the bar
Dan helped Steve lose 49 pounds by helping him to eat an anti-inflammatory diet. Both provided specific details about the approach, timeline and support mechanisms that brought about this positive outcome.
What their successful teamwork proved is that working in partnership and friendship, in which emotional, intellectual and physical support is plentiful, brings about positive results. In this presentation, both Dan and Steve share personal, true stories in which they achieve phenomenal results using the 7 principles provided as guidelines for effective problem-solving in life and work.
Steve Smart provides excellence in marketing strategy. Do you need a new strategy to ensure success from your marketing efforts? If so, reach out to Steve Smart at firstname.lastname@example.org. He specializes in helping clients create systems that work best, in order to help them meet and exceed their business goals. Dr. Dan Fazio is a wellness expert specializing in the proactive creation of health and the prevention of disease. To get direct support from Dr. Fazio, email him at email@example.com or call him at 636-227-4442.
Dr. Dan Fazio, a specialist in chiropractic methods, acupuncture and functional medicine, provides a thorough, yet succinct review of the physical, chemical, environmental, mental and emotional stressors that must be addressed effectively for optimal health. While he acknowledges positive stress, he focuses most of his presentation on five key factors that keep stress in check. Some of the points cover:
- Stress due to not enough sleep – you must get the quantity and quality of sleep needed so your body can handle the needs of the day.
- The role of nutrition and hydration
- Exercise including what type of exercise works best
- Relaxation that comes from identifying behaviors that bring a sense of presence and peace
- Mindfulness and how to become mindful with simple meditation you can do in a quick manner that allows you to incorporate it into your life easily.
Dan Fazio is extremely well-read and a life-long learner, sharing how to maintain the most current information on health, stress and the many ways to enjoy wellbeing. Dr. Dan Fazio is a chiropractor and wellness expert, specializing in the proactive creation of health and prevention of disease. To get direct support from Dr. Fazio, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 636-227-4442
Chiropractor, acupuncturist and naturopath Dr. Dan Fazio specializes in nutrition as a large part of his successful practice. He believes in supporting physical health and wellness through a variety of preventative strategies, including clear, specific, practical tips for how to enjoy holiday and event eating without doing harm to the body. In this program, he covers:
- Digestion before, during and after eating
- The role of enzymes and how to help them work
- How to leverage intake of water throughout the day
- Ideal conditions for eating
- Specific processes and sequencing for eating
- Guidelines for eating dessert
- The role of activity to enhance digestion and balance
Dr. Dan Fazio is a wellness expert specializing in the proactive creation of health and prevention of disease. To get direct support from Dr. Fazio, email him at email@example.com or call him at 636-227-4442
Our bodies are amazingly capable of maintaining and restoring our good health, especially when we make good choices to support our wellness.
With wit and intelligence, Dr. Dan Fazio provides in-depth understanding of how our body has built-in mechanisms that support our optimal health. This video on our immune systems creates awareness concerning what we can do to be in harmony with and support of our body’s highest functioning. In this presentation, he covers the:
- Purpose of our immune system
- Difference between innate and adaptive immunity
- Effectiveness of flu vaccines and pharmacology vs. holistic measures
- Conditions that make invite a virus and those that discourage them
- Difference between a cold and the flu
- Role of vitamins and hormones in the immunity process
- Harmfulness of using antibiotics to combat viruses
- Ways the body responds negatively to stress and over-consumption of sugars
- Actions we can take when we start to have symptoms of a virus
Dr. Dan Fazio is a chiropractor and wellness expert specializing in the proactive creation of health and prevention of disease. To get direct support from Dr. Fazio, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 636-227-4442