Seek not only quantity of life, but quality of life too.
Dr. Dan Fazio is a wellness chiropractor and expert in helping people holistically improve their quality of life. He puts fun back into functional and longevity medicine, exploring the following points:
- Wellness can be easy with simple goals and follow-through
- Maintaining a quality mindset is key in achieving a high quality of life
- Aging does not have to mean disease-ridden
- Begin today with small steps
- Use mindfulness practices that are distraction-free, meditative, intentional, and which we focus and develop reverence for what we eat, how we move and what we see and feel
- Reduce the vast number of premature deaths through simple diet, exercise and meditative practices
- Celebrate successes and make time to play and have fun
- Remove interfering factors like sugar and stress from your body
- Prioritize your health by improving diet, exercise, and sleep hygiene a little at a time
- Use professionals and accountability partners to engage in and continue the process of intentional wellness
- Use healthy oils and fats, including the use of coconut oil along with adequate hydration to squelch cravings for sugar and increase metabolic function.
Dr. Fazio is a warm-hearted, funny and intelligent health professional, passionate about helping people in connected, supportive and collaborative ways.