A Clean Sweep for Wellness
Seek not only quantity of life, but quality of life too.
Dr. Dan Fazio is a wellness chiropractor and expert in helping people holistically improve their quality of life. He puts fun back into functional and longevity medicine, exploring the following points:
- Wellness can be easy with simple goals and follow-through
- Maintaining a quality mindset is key in achieving a high quality of life
- Aging does not have to mean disease-ridden
- Begin today with small steps
- Use mindfulness practices that are distraction-free, meditative, intentional, and which we focus and develop reverence for what we eat, how we move and what we see and feel
- Reduce the vast number of premature deaths through simple diet, exercise and meditative practices
- Celebrate successes and make time to play and have fun
- Remove interfering factors like sugar and stress from your body
- Prioritize your health by improving diet, exercise, and sleep hygiene a little at a time
- Use professionals and accountability partners to engage in and continue the process of intentional wellness
- Use healthy oils and fats, including the use of coconut oil along with adequate hydration to squelch cravings for sugar and increase metabolic function.
Dr. Fazio is a warm-hearted, funny and intelligent health professional, passionate about helping people in connected, supportive and collaborative ways.
Don't Fly Alone. Join e4e today and receive an annual VIP pass to attend all monthly events AND gain instant, unlimited access to e4e Academy content on this site. As an e4e member, you will
Grow your business faster
Reduce the "overwhelm" factor
Become more productive
Connect with other business leaders and resources