How to Launch Your Business
Putting together a new business doesn't require reinventing the wheel. Don't fly alone. Together you will soar higher, faster.
Brian Lunt, a former bank VP who is a master entrepreneur, business leader and consultant to others, leads a panel of experts in answering questions related to the social, legal and financial conditions needed to effectively start and manage a successful business. Questions discussed in the group include:
- What should a person consider when putting together a group of founders and leaders?
- What matters most when you are a solo-preneur vs. a company of more than one?
- What are initial legal considerations when starting a company?
- What are some of the pitfalls of not using the right people to guide you?
- What are some habits people should establish from the beginning to manage financials well?
- What are alternatives to quickbooks?
- What issues should you address when going into business with others?
- What do you think of Expensify?
- What is the difference in the bookkeeping for a sole proprietor and a partnership?
Brian Lunt is an adventurous business man who celebrates the many great stories of St. Louis, all while collaborating with other leaders and owners who are working to create an multi-media business incubator in order to support all in achieving sound, quick and consistent success.
Don't Fly Alone. Join e4e today and receive an annual VIP pass to attend all monthly events AND gain instant, unlimited access to e4e Academy content on this site. As an e4e member, you will
Grow your business faster
Reduce the "overwhelm" factor
Become more productive
Connect with other business leaders and resources