Now You Need A Flight Crew
Don’t fly Alone – Make Sure You Have Your Fight Crew With You!
Successful business owner and organizational development expert Jim Canada opens his presentation talking about his experience managing over 300 people and how he’s leveraged what he’s learned into helping others develop healthy teamwork to get more done. His presentation focuses on the need to commit to stop trying to do everything by yourself, that you will get the right people on the team, and empower them so you can get out of their way and let each shine and be competent. Jim describes these key points:
- Get the Right People on the Bus by selecting the right team of people who have complementary skills, can build community, support your vision and plans, and make giving and helping top priority.
- Create a Strategic Plan and Vision that includes processes for:
- Market penetration
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction
- Be an Effective Leader who is
- Positive and committed
- Wisely using power
- Empowering others
- Building trust and healthy interdependence
- Making mistakes ok and teachable moments
- Developing a results oriented workplace culture
Jim Canada ends his presentation by stressing the importance of picking people who take ownership, and help get the right systems and goals in place to achieve the many tasks needed for effectively running, growing and living well in your company. The bottom line of his message: communicate your vision frequently, empower your people with skills and support, and keep your eye on the plan on a weekly basis in order to achieve success.
To learn more regarding succeeding in a changing world, contact Jim Canada at: http://www.alliancetechnologiesllc.com/contact-us
Don't Fly Alone. Join e4e today and receive an annual VIP pass to attend all monthly events AND gain instant, unlimited access to e4e Academy content on this site. As an e4e member, you will
Grow your business faster
Reduce the "overwhelm" factor
Become more productive
Connect with other business leaders and resources