Information 24/7 is something that people now are getting used to. And it is changing the way we have to engage with our customers. With many smart phone, tablets and other small web devices at our disposal, information is merely a click away. Well, what does information a click away really mean?
Content is what drives everything, specifically when it comes to online media where everyone goes to find out more information. Content goes way beyond copy, it includes video, audio through podcasts, and all types of articles (PDFs, Presentations, Spreadsheets, White Papers, Blog Posts, etc).
So the question comes down to… how much content should I produce? In this video we discuss how much content to produce per Brand Personas. The answer is as much as you can. But make it as sustainable as you can per your resources. Here are considerations for the right balance:
- How many products do you have?
- How many services do you offer?
- How often do you produce content now?
- What media channels do you have access to?
- How many Brand Personas have you identified?
- How closely related are your Brand Personas?