Business strategy does not happen accidentally. Sustaining your business means responding to the growing needs of your business and your clients.
Caren Libby is an expert on marketing, branding and business strategy. In this presentation, she focuses on success and what really matters. That’s tough when it seems like your business is in pieces. Sometimes you are provided opportunities to slow down and consider anew what is most important. Caren had just such an opportunity, hidden in several breakdowns that ultimately afforded her new breakthroughs. Because of this, she is uniquely qualified to provide guidance on:
In her presentation, Caren clarifies:
- What is Your Focus?
- What is your vision of success?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What is your vision for your future business results?
- Strategy: How will you actuate your vision?
- What is your passion and purpose?
- What is Your Identity?
- Who are you?
- What is your business all about?
- What makes you different?
- What is your brand story?
- What is your personal and professional story?
- Why does your business matter?
- What are Your Systems? Create systems for how you work best. Relevant systems include defining the goals, procedures and strategies for your:
- Social media
- Content generation
- Email marketing campaigns, including newsletters
- Collaterals that reflect your unique identity and message
- Analytics so you have statistics that give you a snapshot of your impact
- Sustainable marketing
- What is Your Strategy to Sustain? Consider the following strategies to sustain positive growth:
- Create new content ideas for your website and email marketing campaigns
- Choose topics relevant to your clients and what they are most comfortable talking about
- Ask questions such as “Did you know that…?”
- Avoid the mistake of designing your website and marketing messages without considering your clients and the customer journey
- Track analytics, set targets, review your metrics and evaluate what’s working and what’s not
Business strategy does not happen accidentally. Sustaining your business means you must be determined to stay the course and respond to the growing needs of your business and your clients. Caren Libby provides a process for creating systems you need to grow your business. For greater detail on all Caren’s systems and services, go to CarenLibby.com