I used to think the greatest expense of your business was your overhead. I’ve discovered it’s missed opportunities
Sales expert Allen Minster outlines the importance of having a robust, formalized sales process so your prospects and clients don’t say, “Gee, I didn’t know you sell that.” A good sales process helps you avoid the following pitfalls:
- Missed opportunities; the sales you don’t get that you may not even know you missed.
- Loyal customers may be buying from your competitors because they don’t know your entire line of products and services.
- Inability to leverage best practices without consistent process to consider and improve.
- Lack of a drip marketing process for prospects not yet ready to buy.
- Brand confusion due to multiple sales approaches.
Expert Allen Minster stresses the importance of avoiding the messes and waste that occurs when you don’t have a consistent process for the success of your sales people and the quality of service to your customer. He concludes by identifying four key aspects to include in your sales process:
- Identifying your target market
- Clarify your sales message and why it attracts customers to you vs. your competition
- How often you should to be in front of your prospects
- Laying out the means you choose for staying in touch with prospects
In his academy video article, Allen Minster drills down into these processes and outlines how to accomplish them. For sales support for your business, contact Allen Minster at 314-315-0679 or email him at email@example.com.